Write 3 pages in which you explain what grieving is, describe the grieving process for two populations and analyze the differences, and determine a theory of development or model of grief that explains how each population grieves.
For this assessment, you will choose one of two topics on the topic of grief and loss to examine. Your research efforts should focus either on how children and adults grieve, or on the cultural differences in grieving. Locate at least 3 scholarly or professional research articles to use.
Choose one of the two topics listed below to examine:
- A comparison of the bereavement and grieving processes of children and adults.
- A comparison of the grieving processes of two different cultures.
Your submitted assessment should include the following:
- Explain what grieving is. Does it always involve the physical death of a loved one?
- Describe the grieving processes for the two populations you have selected (children and adults, or two different cultures).
- Analyze the differences in the way the two groups grieve.
- What theories of development or models of grief might be applied to explain how each group grieves?
- Written communication: Your writing should be free of errors that detract from the overall message and is consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions.
- APA formatting: Format resources and citations according to APA style.
- Resources: Minimum of two scholarly or professional resources. Note: Popular resources such as Wikipedia or About.com are not considered to be appropriate.
- Length: Approximately three typed, double-spaced pages not including title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point font.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now