Gantt Chart assignment
Step 1 – Review the following for information about creating Gantt charts.
- How to Make a Gantt Chart in Excel [12:53]
- Learn how to Make a Gantt Chart in Excel, including features like a scrolling timeline and the ability to show the progress of each task.
- Present Your Data in a Gantt Chart in Excel
- A Gantt chart helps you schedule your project tasks and then helps you track your progress. View this tutorial on Gantt charts for both Windows and MacOS versions.
Step 2 – Identify and research a health care facility.
- Identify a familiar health care facility.
- Research and locate the organizationâ€™s information systems, vision, missions, and goals.
- Interview an IT representative from the health care facility about an IT health care initiative that is underway or being planned.
- Based on your interview, develop a Gantt chart timeline in Excel for the IT initiative that is underway or being planned by the facility.
- Save your Excel file as yourname-GanttChart.
Step 3 – Compose a one to two-page paper to include the following information.
- Describe your organization’s vision, mission, goals, and objectives.
- Describe the initiative you discussed with the IT representative.
- Explain how you see the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of the organization being used to implement the initiative.
- Save your paper as yourname-GanttPaper.
Kaiser Permanente. Please embellish response to question 3.
I do not need a powerpoint I need the excel chart. I will pay for 6 powerpoint slides, hoping this will cover the Excel chart
Karajah Gamble; 251-423-8169; email@example.com