Finance Curriculum Of Master Program And My Internships (Essay Sample)
Please help me to write a personal statement.
For this personal statement, please focus on the relationship between finance curriculum of master program and my internships, academic performance and research experiences.
The main part of my personal statement, you need to write especially about my own company, Cramming School for K-12, and my experience in basketball team. These two experiences may reflect my leadership, creativity, potentiality and anti-pressure ability.
This personal statement should include five parts. 1. My learning situation; 2. Family background: my parents work in financial industry; 3. Why apply this program: my major is mathematics, I want to apply finance as my grad major; 4. My characters and hobbies; 5. Future plan.
I will give you a format to write down this personal statement.
1. The first paragraph, introduce myself and write down why I want to apply finance as my future major.
2. Second paragraph, the relationship between my experience academic, intern, and research). The details you can refer to my previous personal statement and CV(I will upload it).
3. Third paragraph, my own company, Cramming School for K-12. Focus on these four parts, brand, teachers, syllabus, and market promotion, to talk about my own company which is in order to reflect my leadership, creativity, potentiality and anti-pressure ability. Please write some details which you can make up something else.
4. Fourth paragraph need to talk about my experience in basketball team and win first prize. This experience can reflect the time management ability and leadership. These two ae the main abilities in the future financial industry. Please write some details which you can make up something else.
5. Last paragraph need to focus on the why I should study finance in my master period and future plan. You can refer my previous PS and CVV.
I will attach my first personal statement and CV to help you analyze me. Please write a good PS under my requirement.