final policy research paper in healthcare
The final policy paper is cumulative and covers Chapters 1 – 16 of McLaughlin
and McLaughlin (2014) textbook. To complete the final assignment you are
required to use at least eight peer-reviewed sources with at least two from
University Library. Click to watch Kaiser Permanente Overview of U.S. Health
- Choose four policy analysis processes and apply each one to a policy case
(you may use a previous weekâ€™s case) or choose from the list below:
- Provide details on the other policy processes that were not utilized in your
research. How could they be applied? Why would they be applicable?
- All applicable information from previous weeks must be included.
- A conclusion MUST be included at the end of the paper summarizing the key
aspects of health policy.
Writing the Final
The Final Paper:
- Must be 10 to 15 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style.