evidence based paper on either safe environment health promotion psychosocial physiological
The student will be required to:
- Produce an 4-5 page evidence-based paper addressing a significant clinical issue
- Identify and explore a solution to a clinical issue
- Gather additional background information on:
- the clinical issue
- the patient population
- Develop a plan that could be carried out by a nurse to resolve the clinical issue.
- Reflect on the knowledge and experience gained in the nursing program
- Draw from one of the four main categories of the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint
- assurance of a safe and effective care environment,
- health promotion and maintenance of health,
- preservation of the patientâ€™s psychosocial
- preservation of the patientâ€™s physiological integrity
With the exception of the Introduction, each criterion listed below will serve as the major headings of this assignment due in Unit Six and will include the following:
- Title Page: (APA 6th edition formatting)
- Offers a detailed description of the statement of purpose for the paper.
- Identifies a clinical issue or problem drawn from one of the four main categories of the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint:
- Assurance of a safe and effective care environment
- Health promotion and maintenance of health
- Preservation of the patient populationâ€™s psychosocial integrity
- Preservation of the patient population â€™s physiological integrity
- In this paper the student will provide a detailed description of the relationship between the category from the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint and the clinical issue.
- The reference to the NCLEX-RN examination blueprint found at the National Council of State Boards of Nursing website constitutes one scholarly reference.
- Importance: The student will describe the importance of the clinical issue to the health of a patient population. This discussion will include the potential negative effect of leaving the clinical issue unresolved.
- Patient Population: The student will describe the patient population that is impacted by the clinical issue. With a focus on the diversity of the human condition found within this patient population, the student will describe the influence that cultural values may have on the proposed solution.
- Proposed Solution: The student will set the stage for proposing the best solution to the clinical problem by using appropriate evidence-based data and integrating data from peer-reviewed journal articles. In this paper, the student will:
- Goals: While the intervention will not actually be carried out, the student will discuss the plan that could be implemented by a nurse to address the clinical issue. One short-term and one long-term goal of the intervention will be identified. The student will include a description of how attainment of each of the goals would be measured.
- Barriers: The student will identify a minimum of two potential barriers to the success of the plan as well as a strategy for addressing each one. A minimum of one scholarly, peer-reviewed source providing support.
- Benefits: The student will describe a minimum of one benefit to the patient population and one benefit to the nursing profession that will result from carrying out the plan. Provides a minimum of one scholarly, peer-reviewed source in support of the benefit of the plan to the patient population.
- Participants and Interdisciplinary Approach: The student will identify all of the parties whose participation is important for the success of implementing the plan.
- Propose a clear solution to the clinical problem that is supported by a minimum of
one scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article.
ii.Expand on the ethical considerations when developing the plan.
i.This list will include a minimum of two members of disciplines outside of nursing.
- A description of the benefit of including each member from another discipline to the success of the plan.
- Provides a thorough recap of the purpose of the plan to prevent or help to resolve the clinical issue.
- Includes a complete statement describing why addressing this clinical problem matters and to whom.
can also send you the exact rubric and send you a link to find where exactly to find the first source