estonia case study 10
Estonia Case Study
Read the following case study (linked below and also available through in the library).
Jackson, C. M. (2013). Estonian Cyber Policy after the 2007 attacks: Drivers of change and factors for success. George Mason University, School of Public Policy. ISSN:1947-2633
Answer the following questions:
- What strategic recommendations would you make based on your review of the case study?
- What operational security aspects should be considered so as to prevent such attacks in the future?
- What sort of an encryption policy, if any, would have helped in this situation?
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Be sure to provide citations from your readings and additional research to support your statements.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate