draft presentation of adolescent psychosocial development
Using Power Point, Prezi, or an alternative file format include the following in a 10â€“ï»¿15 slide presentation. Each slide will need to include explanatory notes.
- Describe adolescent psychosocial tasks using a theoretical framework.
- Develop a presentation on the psychosocial issues faced by adolescents, using at least one developmental theory as a basis.
- Identify factors (including physical and cognitive) that influence psychosocial development.
- Include an overview of adolescent psychosocial development tasks and milestones that are shaped by biological, cognitive, and environmental factors.
- Incorporate the roles of culture, family dynamics, peer influences, and media into your presentation.
- Describe an adolescent mental health issue and treatment approaches.
- Focus on at least one mental health issue (as an example) that can emerge during adolescence, as well as effective treatment approaches for this issue.