- Review Chapters 3 and 6 in Preskill and Brookfield (2009).
- Reflect on the process you undertook to plan for service learning as a means to engage learners and create a curriculum to promote social change.
Post a critical reflection of your own learning. Use Chapters 3 and 6 from Preskill and Brookfield (2009) and any other appropriate information from the Learning Resources to guide your reflection. Include your responses to the following questions:
- What did you gain from the process of developing a Service Learning Strategy Project?
- What surprised you most about creating curricular elements to promote social change?
- What did you learn about yourself as a Service Learning Strategy Project developer and curriculum writer?
- What data/trends/current issues did you use in identifying a problem and planning your project?
- What advice would you share with other teachers in incorporating service learning into curriculum?
- Ideally, what type of social change would you like to see in your sphere of influence after a successful project?
- How would measure or assess whether your project was successful?
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now