digital forensics analysis 4
Now that you have learned basics of digital forensics analyses and methodology, and have experienced one of the common forensic tools, use the material presented in this project as well as research you’ve conducted outside of the course materials to write a research paper that addresses the following:
- digital forensic methodology
- the importance of using forensic tools to collect and analyze evidence (e.g., FTK Imager and EnCase)
- hashing in the context of digital forensics
- How do you ensure that the evidence collected has not been tampered with (i.e., after collection)? Why and how is this important to prove in a court of law?
The deliverables for this project are as follows:
- Digital Forensic Research Paper: This should be a five-page double-spaced Word document with citations in APA format. The page count does not include diagrams or tables.