cyber security 18
Answer the questions with this BOOK CYBERSECURITY: THE ESSENTIAL BODY OF KNOWLEDGE BY Dan Shoemaker, Wm. Arthur Conklin TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
1. “Leading Through Effective Strategic Management” Please respond to the following:
- Propose three ways to ensure that cooperation occurs across security functions when developing a strategic plan. Select what you believe is the most effective way to promote collaboration and explain why.
- Explain what may happen if working cultures are overlooked when developing a strategy. Recommend one way to prevent working cultures from being overlooked.
2. “Installing Security with System and Application Development” Please respond to the following:
- Provide three examples that demonstrate how security can be instilled within the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Provide two examples on what users may experience with software products if they are released with minimal security planning.
- Suggest three ways that application security can be monitored and evaluated for effectiveness. Choose what you believe to be the most effective way and discuss why.
3. “Transfer It” Please respond to the following:
- Discuss ways you plan to apply what you learned in this course in your current or future position.
- Describe the most important piece of knowledge that you gained during this course.
4. “Sum It Up” Please respond to the following:
- Write a speech that you would give to a friend in an elevator summing up the contents of this course. You have 30 to 90 seconds to inform your friend of the most important elements. Go!
- The textbook identified several areas of cybersecurity. Sum up the most important concept that you learned in 160 characters or less.
USE THIS TEXT BOOK
CYBERSECURITY: THE ESSENTIAL BODY OF KNOWLEDGE BY Dan Shoemaker, Wm. Arthur Conklin TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS