curriculum design and evaluation d4
Based on your general experience as well as on your group project work, respond to the questions below.
- What is the ideal composition of a curriculum evaluation team?
- What are some rules that will help an online curriculum evaluation team stay on track?
- When and how often do you think curriculum should be evaluated?
- Who do you think should make that decision?
- How would such an evaluation take learning theories into account when reviewing curriculum?
- How will the organization’s educational philosophy impact the review and the team? How will you manage this impact?