criminal justice related research study topic
Complete the tasks as outlined below:
- Identify your own criminal justice-related research study topic.
- Detail your research hypothesis.
- Discuss the theoretical considerations that informed your hypothesis.
- Discuss the variables that you would include in your study.
- Indicate which variables are independent and dependent, the categories of each variable, and the level of measurement for each variable.
- Develop the null and research hypotheses that you would use to tests for your study.
- Discuss whether you think you would find support for the null or research hypothesis and why?
Hint: Review the material that discusses Testing Hypotheses.
Note: You are not being asked to actually go out and conduct a study. Based on the assigned topic, you are being asked to brainstorm about hypotheses and variables, to apply the theoretical hypothesis concepts, and to make a prediction about which hypothesis would be supported.