Create your own portfolio that addresses the following: After retirement, how much will you like to have annually in order to…
Create your own portfolio that addresses the following:
- After retirement, how much will you like to have annually in order to maintain the standard of living that you expect to have?
- How much annually do you plan to set aside for your retirement plan?
- How much of this annual contribution will you want to invest in each of the investment categories?
- How many years will you work from now until you retire?
Click here to download the retirement Excel spreadsheet you will need for this assignment.
Put the values that you decided on above into the retirement spreadsheet.
Respond to the following in a 3â€“4-page Microsoft Word document:
- What is your retirement goal? Can you realistically reach the goal that you have set? How long will it take to achieve this retirement goal?
- How much money will you need to save in order to achieve your retirement goal?
- This assignment assumes that the interest rates will remain constant for the entire life of the retirement plan. Is this a realistic situation?
- Are you planning to have a high-risk or a low-risk portfolio? Explain.
- What other factors related to contributing to the typical retirement plan must you consider when managing your portfolio?
- What impact will inflation have on your calculations?