control implementation and final draft 5
Controlling is the final function of management. Its purpose is to create ways to monitor and track the progress of goals. This means that the activities in controlling have a very close relationship to the decisions made in planning. For this course project assignment, you will be using a template to track and measure the goals you created in the planning portion of the course project.
In order to complete this assignment, you will need to revise the two SMART goals you created previously, and then design control methods for them.
Download the control template in the resources section below and address the following:
- Improve and revise the goals you created previously. (Each page template will be used to evaluate one of your SMART goals.)
- Fill out the chart, giving basic information about each goal.
- Explain the system that you will create to track each goal.
- Demonstrate an understanding of your obligation to complete this goal with the given time frame.
- Develop and identify adjustments that can be made if the business is falling behind in achieving this SMART goal.
- An example has been provided below the template. It will provide some guidance on how the final product should look.
Finalizing Your Course Project
In addition to completing this control implementation assignment, you will also submit each previous part of your course project. The previous submissions should be revised based on the feedback you received over the course.
Remember that this is your business, so be creative and have fun with the topic.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignments as Microsoft Word documents. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” or “.pptx” extensions to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: