conservation energy hw
- What is the equation for gravitational potential energy?
- What is the equation for Kinetic Energy?
- Define conservation of energy.
- If a cart with a mass of 57 g starts rolling up a hill with a velocity of 43m/s, what is the height at which the cart stops rolling up the hill?
- How far did the cart from question 4 roll if the angle to the hill is 12 degrees?
- A mass of 96 g is attached to a spring with a spring constant 260 N/m and is displaced .63 m from equilibrium. What is the potential energy once the spring is stretched?
- The mass from question 6 is now released from its displaced distance. What is the velocity just as the mass passes the equilibrium point?