PLEASE EDIT. If it doesn’t make sense. Please start from scratch.
Explain the importance of a healthy community as it relates to successful childbearing/childrearing.
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), a healthy community is “one which local groups from all parts of the community work together to prevent disease and make healthy living options accessible”. In other words, a community is only as healthy as its people. This is an essential concept in both childbearing and childrearing. The healthy development of a child begins well before conception, as it relies on the physical, mental, and social wellbeing of the mother. For example, it is difficult for a woman’s body to facilitate an embryo without proper nutrition. If this malnutrition persists, the embryo may not develop into a viable fetus. From this point of view, adequate nutrition must be part of a healthy community for successful childbearing.
The successful growth and development are undoubtedly multifactorial; however, several factors are dependent on the community in which the child is raised. Healthy communities often have access to preventive health, leading to higher vaccination rates, healthy foods, health education, and good mental health resources. These are all essential to childbearing. Vaccinations help to prevent communities’ diseases that are often deadly, allowing a child the chance to grow into an adult. The nutrition a child receives and access to play and safe social spaces affect his physical, mental, and social development.
MUST BE TYPED ISING TIMES NEW ROMAN SIZE 12 DOUBLE SPACE.
- Each virtual group will choose a “community”.
- This is an obstetrics and pediatric focus paper. The project must speak on social determinants of health and health disparities affect the health and well-being of the maternal-child population.
- As a group, do a survey of the “community” using the objectives of this experience and rubric as your guide.
- The student will search the data bases of NYS DOH, NYC DOH and CDC websites factors that contribute to healt disparities and accessibility to healthcare, determine a cause and compile a report for submission.
- RUBRIC CRITERIA 1, Effectively uses a variety of information gathering techniques and information resources, effectively interprets and synthesizes information, depth and breadth of understanding.
- PHAGIARISM WILL BE CHECKED
- THE COMMUNITY IS QUESTION IS CHINA TOWN NEW YORK