Community Health Nursing
- Consider the past achievements in public health as many have implications around the globe.
- Describe a global health concern that has impacted your community or those you care for.
- Discuss what surveillance data could be pulled from an electronic health record (EHR) you have used or currently use in your nursing practice.
- Take a moment to review the Twitter feed for compelling Tweets that are related to informatics, global health, and population health outcomes.
- Share an overview the Tweet and how it is likely to impact future collaborative trends in community health.
- Compose a 280-character or fewer Tweet that describes what you would like to see as a Tweet in the next decade related to public health achievements. Please try to be realistic, but also be visionary. Remember Twitter only allows 280 characters (this includes spaces, etc.) so you will need to be concise. It should include a hashtag. Include a reference URL if applicable. Share this Tweet in the discussion. (Note: A Twitter account is not required nor share your Tweet on social media).