choose three factors and explain why you ate what you did for the 3 days of diary
hi, this is my professor’s instruction, i need to explain about my 3 days of my food report, i will attach my report and the result that i got through my assignment.
PART 3 OF 3 DAY DIARY ASSIGNMENT 10 POINTS
Reflecting back on your 3 Day Diary choose three factors and explain why you ate what you did for the 3 days of the Diary.
Use the following Essay Organization Tactics:
1. Introductory Paragraph
- Your introduction needs to get the reader’s attention.
- It should be interesting enough to entice the reader to read more of your paper and it should tell the reader what the paper will focus on.
- Three Factors should be identified here.
- The body of the paper is where you build up your paper paragraph by paragraph according to the 3 factors that you introduced.
- Individual paragraphs for each factor using examples of the 3 day diary to demonstrate the factor
- The conclusion of your paper is where you sum up why you ate what you did.
- Provide a final perspective on the 3 factors.
- The easiest way to create a conclusion is to restate the main points of your paper in a new way within a few sentences.