chapter 10 questiion
Chapter 10 question
Review this chapterâ€™s case study on pages 171-172 before responding to the following:
a. What things did Jack do to make his resume stand out?
b. Do you think Jackâ€™s impressive background could stand out as clearly as he did in person at the career fair? Why or why not?
RESUMES AND JOB APPLICATIONS
- Explain when is it appropriate to use a functional style resume instead of a chronological style resume?
- Explain how electronic resumes differ in format.
- Describe various resume visual formats.
- Explain how to create an effective paper resume.
- List two tips for completing an effective job application.