case study apa format and outline 1
Read the https://services.hbsp.harvard.edu/api/courses/6193… case. Examine the project management issues including concerns about the project, timeline, uncertainties about meeting timelines, and consequences.
- Letâ€™s practice Cooperative Learning. To that end, please reach out to at least one fellow classmate and discuss the project management issues of importance in this case. You are NOT producing an assignment together but rather engaging in a sharing of research and informed opinion. Include the name(s) of the other student(s) with whom you are in cooperative discussion. (Your classmate does not need to choose the same Portfolio Project option as you. The goal here is to simply enhance your learning about project management issues through sharing and debate. You may email your fellow students to ask for participation, or you may use the Updates area for this weekâ€™s opening announcement to state your project particulars and how to reach you.)
- Your paper must include the following:
- Introduction: In no more than 1 paragraph, explain the purpose or thesis of the paper, and explain how the body of the paper is arranged to support the purpose of the paper.
- Body: In no more than 1 page, provide a brief overview of the case and the project management issues as identified in the case.
- In about two pages, describe your analysis of the approach the team took, its challenges, and details about the result.
- Conclusion: In no more than 1 paragraph, present a recap of key points and summary of main emphasis without repeating verbatim and exclusive of new information.
- References: Include at least two current scholarly references (peer reviewed articles published within the past five years) in addition to the course text to support your overview and your findings.
- Format your submission to conform to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.)
Use that info to also do thisFor this assignment, you will be capturing information that logically builds on the information from Module 3.
- Capture information on the logical order of the topics about which you will write, using outline form (see an example of an outline form (Links to an external site.)). Incorporate the information you provided in Module 3 and any additional text you have developed to this point.
- Include one current (published in the most recent five years) scholarly source from the CSU-Global Library that you are likely to use in your final paper exclusive of any course textbooks, lecture material, or sources provided in Module 3.
- As always, format your submission according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).