case 6 2 essay questions
Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Write a 1750-2000 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer the questions for each bullet point. There should be separate sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
- Look at Case 6.2. What is another example of something you could do in your early education class that would generate such student enthusiasm? Discuss why.
- Design a plan you might use for your students using self-analysis and homework. Explain why, or why not, you think self-analysis is a good working strategy for classroom management, and in general, to influence student learning.
- Determine a natural, logical, and contrived consequence for each of the following misbehaviors in your present or future early education classroom:
- A student who interrupts the teacher constantly.
- A student who continually gets out of his seat.
- A student who makes noises during class.
- A student who spits at other children.
- A student who refuses to share a toy when requested to do so by the teacher.
- A student who hits other children.
- A student who constantly tattles on others.
- A student who yells loudly in class instead of talking with an inside voice.
- A student who bites other children.
- With your present or future early childhood education classroom in mind, list five activities that will probably happen every day. Create appropriate procedures to accomplish those activities. How would you teach these procedures to the class?