CAREER CONNECTION: Final Strategic Plan
Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.
- Include marketing and information technology strategies and tactics.
- Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
- Determine the best possible options for evaluating the strategic plan.
- Explain the ethical issues faced by the organization, summarize the legal and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and then summarize the organization’s corporate social responsibility.
- Include in this section the possible implications of the triple bottom line (people, planet, profit) on the strategic plan and its implementation.
Write a 350-word executive summary defining the new division of existing business. Share your Vision, Mission, final business model, and value proposition, and list your key assumptions, risks, and change management issues. Quantify the growth and profit opportunity and planned impact on various stakeholders.
Note: Any investor should be eager to meet with you after reading your executive summary.
Using the Business Model and Strategic Planning Outline as a guide, combine Parts 1, 2, and 3 of your completed business model strategic plan with your Final Business Plan Model assignment and Executive Summary. This includes the Business Model, Vision, Mission, Values, SWOT Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Balanced Scorecard, and Communication Plan from prior weeks. Your consolidated final strategic plan should be 4,200 to 5,250 words in length.
YOU MUST INCLUDE AN OUTLINE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
Strategic Planning Outline
I. Title Page
II. Table of Contents
III. Executive Summary
IV. Strategic Plan Part 1: Existing Business or New Business Division; Vision, Mission, and Value Proposition
V. Strategic Plan Part 2: SWOTT Analysis â€“ Internal and External Environmental Analysis; Supply and Value Chain Analysis
VI. Strategic Plan Part 3: Assumptions, Risk and Change Management Plan; Summary of Strategic Objectives; Balanced Score Card and its impact on stakeholders; the Communication Plan
VIII. Reference Page