Biography for Psychology
I have a person that has already been pre approved by my professor.
Paper Due Friday Feb. 14, 2014.
Select a biography to read on which to base your Final Project. Think about leaders, artists, composers, researchers, professors, otherwise influential people, etc. The person you choose should be someone who has had animpact (positive or negative) on others and/or society.
- You must use a biography and not an autobiography.
- Your selection must be one person and not a group of individuals.
Submit by Week 2 the name of the person you selected, why you selected him/her (in terms of his/her impact), and the citation for the biography you will use as the basis for your Final Project.
Your Final Paper should be 8â€“10 pages of written text, not including references.
For each of the following, explain the development and outcomes of the person’s life in terms of the appropriate constructs, processes, and theories of development. Address as many of the ages and stages as possible and which are relevant.
- Explain the person’s life in terms of nature/nurture influences.
- Provide an analysis of the role cognitive, physical, and social-emotional development/changes played in the person’s life.
- Explain major milestones and turning points in the person’s life with the theories that best explain each. Include both classical and contemporary theories and use as many as is fitting.
- Explain the impact of diversity* on the person’s life (success, lack of success, struggles, challenges, decisions, etc.). .
*Diversity includes gender, race, ethnicity, culture, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation, physical ability, etc.