atmosphere s impact on consumer behavior
In Chapter 11, we learned that consumer behavior takes place in some physical space. Research why parts of a storeâ€™s atmosphere can impact consumer behavior. Pick your favorite store and discuss the atmosphere for that location. Be sure to include things like music, smells, colors, lighting, merchandising, and social settings. How do these things impact your consumer buying behaviors?
- Write between 750-1000 words per question using Microsoft Word
- Be sure when constructing your paper, you incorporate concepts from the chapter and/or lecture to show your understanding of the topic.
- Use font size 12, 1â€ margins and double spaced.
- Include cover page & reference page (if needed)
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Textbook, lectures and other materials in the course may be used but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.