article review 171
As an early childhood development professional, it is very important to stay abreast of quality practices and current research in the field so that you can create the highest quality learning experiences for children and families. For this discussion, locate a scholarly article from the Ashford University Library focused on culturally relevant methods, anti-bias curriculum, diverse family structures, or multicultural education. Analyze what you have learned based on your research, addressing the following:
- Briefly summarize the information in and the main point of your article.
- Analyze the meaning and significance of what you have learned based your research.
- Explain how the research findings translate into real-world application.
- Explain how knowledge from this article will impact you in your early childhood professional role.
- Assess how your chosen topic is connected to the other themes that make up overall cultural competence.
To help you recognize, process, and respond to the various components of scholarly articles, view the Ashford University Libraryâ€™s tutorial, How to Read a Scholarly Article (Links to an external site.).