are women ages 25 40 who take oral contraceptives at greater risk for developing blood clots compared with women ages 25 40 who use iuds for contraception over a 5 year time frame
- You will choose 2 primary research studies within last five years to write your literature review
- See the Grading Rubric (see instructions below on how to access the rubric) for an overview of what you will be graded on
- All papers must utilize APA formatting including title page with running head and page numbers, headings, in-text citations, & reference page.
- six page minimum including title and reference page
- minimum of 4 research articles references within last 5 years