applying to my professional practice
Using what you have learned through the text and other resources, discuss how you might use your newly acquired evaluation skills in your future career as a social worker.
- Do you see yourself evaluating a clientâ€™s progress as you work with them individually on an area of concern?
- Do you see yourself developing programs or changing services provided based on an evaluation of the needs clients have?
- Or of the services and interventions being provided?
- Or can you imagine yourself doing an efficiency evaluation to look at ways to minimize costs of services or time spent on documentation?
- Who would be interested in this information and how would you convey it to them most effectively?
- Identify and discuss two ways you can see yourself using evaluation skills in your future social work career;
- Give an example of each way to use your skills specifying exactly what you would evaluate