Applied Business Strategy Case Study
Most of these have already been addressed from previous papers. I have attached each paper, so everything below that has been addressed need to be taken from the respective paper and put together in one paper to address the requirements below.
Country (identified site) case study:
- Political or governance structure with analysis of current policies impacting health.
- Socioeconomic status, including the Gini index.
- Demographic profile.
- Major health issues analysis, including the burden of disease.
- An analysis of the Social Determinants of Health, including ethical considerations.
II. Applied business strategy preparation:
- Identification of applied business strategy project: provide supporting rationale. Include justification of need, role of group members, and the sponsoring agency.
- Cultural competency: Identify primary cultural mores and cross-cultural communication issues. Include specific recommended approaches for demonstrating cultural competency during the applied business strategy.
- Sustainability: Identify specific strategies to promote sustainability of the applied business strategy project including 1) the identification of potential local partners, and 2) potential global health policy impacts in the next 5â€“10 years.
- Maintain social accountability: Specify a system that will be used for tracking and sustaining commitments to the community and customers.
- Specify evaluation criteria to measure effectiveness of the completed applied business strategy.
- Finally, discuss what strategies you might use for assembling coalitions and build support for the specific policy or change positions.