“Applications of Cryptography”
- When applying cryptography, determine why securing the key is more important than securing plaintext or ciphertext. Explain this in terms of how many messages would be compromised if the key is not secure.
- Evaluate symmetric and asymmetric cryptography technologies. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each, and conclude why we use both. Give an example to support your response.
- Cryptanalysis”Please respond to the following:
- Examine the importance of cryptanalysis. Choose a method of cryptanalytic attack, and describe the method and the inherent strengths and weaknesses of the chosen method.
- From the e-Activity, examine the issue of email security and describe how to use cryptography to maintain email security.
- Short paragraph answers are required for each answers. At lease 175 words each.