apa paper on the capital one financial story
Option #1: The Capital One Financial Story (Exercise 4.1)
Read the â€œThe Capital One Financial Storyâ€ case study in the Managing Organizational Change textbook. Write an essay that addresses the following:
- The â€œbuilt-to-changeâ€ model has been promoted as desirable for most, if not all, organizations. Describe the advantages for an organization. Be specific.
- Describe the disadvantages for an organization. Be specific.
- From the perspective of an individual employee, contrast the advantages and disadvantages of working for a â€œbuilt-to-changeâ€ organization.
- From the perspective of an individual employee, describe the potential disadvantages of working for a built-to-change organization.
- Evaluate whether the â€œbuilt-to-changeâ€ model is right for all organizations today or not.
The length and formatting requirements are as follows:
- Your paper must be 3 to 4 pages in length, excluding the cover and references pages.
- Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a references page. Use the APA Template Paper as a resource.
- Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a minimum of three sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, two of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources, in addition to the textbook. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.
Throughout this course, be sure to use the Business Management & Administration Research Guide (Links to an external site.) in the CSU-Global library. Here you can:
- Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and business management.
- Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.
- Access writing and citing help.