answer the question s below number each question you answer at least 300 words at least 3 reference citation in apa
Please put the question number down first before responding. Answer each question seperately — not combined or else no credit.
1. Are you comfortable with giving away some of your privacy for increased security?
2. Why or why not? How far would you let the government go in examining peopleâ€™s private lives?
3. Or how much access should we have to certain aspects of othersâ€™ private lives?
4. For example, should States share criminal databases?
5. Many TV shows depict law enforcement personnel accessing readily accessible databases that contain all types of records about individuals â€“records about everything from address to telephone records to finances, insurance, and criminal history. Specifically, should a database of people paroled or released for crimes be made public?
6. Why or why not? (most be answered separately from question 5)
7. What about those who have committed other types of crimes?
8. Who should have access to the database? Why?
9. Is there a global impact? Yes or no?