answer the question 245
1. Define the generic business-level strategy used by Lululemon. Who is the targeted customer? What customer need does the company satisfy? How does the company use its competencies to satisfy the need?
2. What industry is Lululemon competing in? Analyze the competitive forces in the external environment using Porter’s five forces model.
3. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Lululemonâ€™s small size relative to its larger competitors. Be sure to address issues related to governance, resources, and structure.
4. What challenges will Lululemon face when expanding into Asia? Focus on factors such as pricing, brand awareness, positioning, customer acquisition, distribution, etc. Within these markets address the differences in culture/business practices and recommend a global strategy for Lululemon.
5. What ethical dilemmas/issues has Lululemon faced over the last few years? Analyze the impact of the ethical issues by addressing the stakeholders involved, consequences of the ethical issue and laws/standards that are relevant to the issue, if any. How could Lululemon have handled these issues differently?