answer the below three answers as guided in the attached documents 1
Explain in your own words why a framework like SFIA is important to the ICT profession?
Write minimum 250+ words
You have a resume already, how do you think you would change it now that you understand the SFIA Framework? Would you use the SFIA Framework to highlight your current achievements and make them seem like a path to somewhere or would you have it simply be a record of your achievements and skills?
Identify the parts of your resume that would be changed. Discuss this with your classmates and collectively come up with a summary of the parts to be changed.
Write no more than a page on this.
You have been asked to assess your generic attributes and their levels of responsibility using the SFIA Framework. At what level of responsibility would you assess your current 5 generic attributes? Explain why you think that these attributes are currently at this level.
You should write at least 200 words on something you have learned that may include:
- what you have learned
- what is happening in your internship or workplace
- how you are relating what you have learned to what is happening in your workplace
- other aspects of your professional development
- an article you have read
- an event that you have attended
- something that may have happened in the workplace that has resulted in your learning about our different workplace culture
- an interview you had, or a presentation you may have given.
Your reflection may cover more than one of these categories.
Use the Reflective Journal Reading article as a guide to possible career development activities.