answer needs to be a minimum of three and a half pages anwsering the following not including reference page
- As leaders make strategic decisions, they must balance the interest of the various stakeholders- employees, customers, shareholders, suppliers, unions, activists, and the community. Describe the best approach for this. Give your own example of a firm doing this.
- Many decisions made by strategic leaders benefit some people at the expense of others, this raising ethical issues. Give specific examples for each of the following categories of unethical behavior, that are not found in the textbook:
- Breaking laws or evading regulators.
- Legal but unethical behavior.
- Acts of omission rather than commission.
- For CEOs and many other senior executives, strategic leadership is an important role they must perform well. Briefly describe some of the specific actions or responsibilities of the CEO that leadership entails.
- Resistance to change is more likely to succeed if the forces resisting the change are stronger than the forces driving the need for change. Describe some of the specific tactics that resisters could employ to thwart change efforts.
- Discuss a situation where you were involved in a change and there was some degree of resistance. What was the outcome of this change situation?
part 2 ( 300 words minimum)
- Write an inspiring vision statement for an organization where you work or have worked. If the company has one, you may use it or revise it. Explain why you think it has an inspirational appeal.
- Think of a time when a major change initiative at an organization you were or are affiliated with succeeded or failed. Identify possible reasons for the success or failure, and tie them to the three phases of the force-field model â€“ unfreezing, changing, and refreezing.