analyze the survey result for method and discussion section
Please finish up the paper in method and discussion section only
Research Question: Do generational differences influence the visual perception of the standard of professionalism?
Hypothesis: College students, including millennials and generation z, have standards of professionalism that are less traditional and more inclusive of varying physical attributes whereas boomers and generation x tend to have more conservative views of what is considered professional.
- Randomize order of picture appearance, make sure first picture is different for each participant, record who gets which pic first
- Make as quick of a judgement as possible (about 5 sec)
- Use Semantic Differential Scale(Likert Scale): have participants evaluate their perception of professionalism on a scale from Not Professional to Professional (5 point scale)
- Each picture has 4 questions
- This person is Unreliable
- This person is Competent
Please check out the files very carefully, every details for result and discussion are in those documents.