The effective nurse educator reflects on their practice through analysis of feedback from preceptors/mentors, peers, and learners. Feedback from all stakeholders within education guide a nurse educator towards effective instruction, the realization of career goals, and success in learning.
The purpose of this assignment is to analyze the lesson plan feedback provided by your preceptor/mentor and learners in the practicum setting. Write a 500-800 word analysis with the following information:
- A description of the lesson plan feedback from your preceptor/mentor.
- A description of the instructor feedback from your learners.
- A comparison of preceptor/mentor feedback, learner feedback, and your own reflection.
- An explanation of how you will use the feedback from stakeholders to engage in the professional role of the nurse educator through systematic self-reflection, reflective teaching practice, and exploring opportunities for scholarship.
- Plan for continuing professional development and refinement of practice.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Materials if you need assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competency:
MSN nursing with Emphasis in nursing Education
6.4: Engage in the professional role of the nurse educator through systematic self-reflection, reflective teaching practice, and exploring opportunities for scholarship.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now