activity 73 1
Part 1: Answer the module review questions listed below. These questions were chosen to demonstrate your understanding and help you assess your progress.
- What is the role of a project manager and program manager? What are the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to be a project manager?
- Name five critical success factors and why they are important to the success of a project.
- What role can the company executives play in an implementation? What is “scope creep” and why is it important to manage during an ERP implementation?
- What are the steps in business process re-engineering? And why is BPR important in an ERP implementation?
- What does the organizational project management maturity model do for a company’s ERP implementation, and what are the steps involved in OPM3?
Part 2:Review 5-10 job advertisements for a project manager role/position, and then do the following:
- Write a report that includes the references to the job ads you reviewed.
- Describe the positions you reviewed.
- Summarize the skills and competencies required for the positions listed.