accounting 11 0
Understanding Practical Business and Organizational Research
Using the library, locate two (2) research articles published within the last five (5) years. One article should deal with measuring performance and one article should relate to incremental analysis.
Complete the Research Evaluation Tables and post completed tables (one for each scholarly article) to the Discussion Board for others to observe.
Choose one of the two articles to write a one-to-two-page introduction to the article. Include the following sections and include no opinions, judgments, or beliefs about the study. Only present the facts.
· Topic – State the broad organizational or field of study topic and establish the overall context for the study.
· Problem or Opportunity – Describe the problem or opportunity that the researcher was trying to address.
· Purpose of the Study – Discuss the intent of the study and list any research questions or hypotheses that were used.
· Research Approach and Design – Describe the overall research approach and information that you find related to the research design. Research design might include such things as the setting (field, laboratory, etc), the type of data that was collected, the sample and sample selection, the way data was prepared, analyzed, or presented, for example.
· Audience – Identify the individual or groups that might be interested in the findings of the study.
· Summary – Present the main points that you have covered in your paper; introduce no new information or concepts.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
· Use academic writing style, clear and concise language, and well-developed paragraphs (minimum of three sentences required to develop a paragraph)
· Ensure graduate APA formatting standards
· Be 1-2 pages in length