according to eric foner grassroots social movements expanded the meaning of freedom in the u s during the 1960s in your opinion which two changes in the meaning of freedom were the most historically significant why
Hey there my professor have us write a discussion forum and the requirements are
- Compose a thoughtful answer to one of the questions.
- Begin with a clear thesis statement (argument) that directly answers the question.
- Next, develop TWO concrete examples drawn from TWO different assigned course materials.
- Answers must be at least 200 words in length. Please use full sentences.
- Please cite each of your sources using a simple parenthetical citation form, including author’s last name, abbreviated title, and page. E.g.: (Foner, GML, 486).
The question of the discussion forums is:
“According to Eric Foner, grassroots social movements expanded the meaning of freedom in the U.S. during the 1960s. In your opinion, which two changes in the meaning of freedom were the most historically significant? Why? ”