300 words compare
- Go to Medicare’s Find & compare doctors, hospitals, & other providers, and click one of the categories (Hospitals, Nursing homes, etc.).
- Identify three providers near where you live, clicking “Add to Compare” for each of the providers.
- Once three providers have been selected, click “Compare Now.”
- Identify a health issue included in the selected category that has meaning to you.
- For example, the “Timely and Effective Care” tab for the Hospital compare site is a good place to start.
- Explore the quality of care measures that are targeted at improving health outcomes for patients with that health issue.
For this discussion, in at least 300 words:
- Describe the health issue you selected and the quality measure(s) you reviewed.
- Compare and contrast the 3 providers and identify which provider you would go to for treatment if you had that issue.
- Explain in detail why you selected that specific provider.