2 3 page ppt and 1 page word document
Helen is a newly assigned Chief Information Officer for a fast growing online retail store that employees over 1000 employees. The company is geographically spread across several states in the North-Eastern United States. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the companies leadership consists of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Operations Officer (COO), Vice President of Marketing and Vice President of Production.
The CEO has asked Helen to provide a recommended organizational structure that integrates Information Technology across the company. Helen must also create the Management Information System (MIS) department from the ground up. Considering the cost to the company, Helen must articulate the importance of each MIS role/position and adequately demonstrate the operational need of MIS. The CEO has asked Helen to provide a mission statement for her newly formed team.
You will provide 2 separate deliverables as follows:
- Create a 2-3 slide (Power Point) presentation that Helen will use to brief the CEO.
- Provide a mission statement for the newly formed MIS team that emphasizes the importance of customer service.
- Create an organizational chart that depicts the key business positions as well as the recommended MIS positions that Helen has been charged with creating.
- Use the notes section to provide detailed speaker notes
- Provide a 1-page written summary of each MIS position that describes the purpose of the position as well as how the positions benefits the strategic goals of the company.