1250 words on difference between technological and man made disaster
write a clear and descriptive narrative that:
- Distinguishes between a ‘technological’ and a ‘man-made’ disaster and that examines the subtleties of both. There are clear differences between natural and technological disasters, but how do technological and man-made disasters differ, if at all? If one perhaps more dependent on happenstance and or error â€“ is the other perhaps more deliberate and causal by man himself?
- Is there really a difference?
- Does the difference matter?
- Extending in this line of thought, do you believe that our first-responder community is as prepared for the eventuality of a ‘technological’ hazard in general, as they may be for the occurrence e of a ‘natural’ hazard?
- Are they as prepared for the potential eventuality of a ‘man-made’ hazard in specific, as they may be for ‘natural’ and ‘technological’ hazards?
- Finally, Examine the potential for a ‘man-made’ bio-terror attack. Do you believe we are prepared? Why or why not.
- Are there mitigating and exacerbating conditions that would impact a nefarious bio-pathogenic release?
- Are there protective action recommendations that might be enacted in response to a bio-terror attack? What are they? Which would you specifically recommend? Why?
Research and investigation beyond those materials indicated in the course-ware will be required.
- Your assignment must be properly formatted and cited using APA, 6th Edition format.
- Your assignment must be a minimum of 1,250 words, not counting cover page and reference page material. Your writing can be longer, but it cannot be under the minimum indicated word-count for credit.
- Do not simply list questions and respond â€“ your work is intended to be a complete, integrative narrative that embodies an introduction a body within which you respond to the targeted questions and a summary and conclusion.